Is your work life a bit hum drum? You could be part of our team who deliver campaigns that excite, dazzle and deliver. We’re growing fast and are always on the lookout for ingenious, creative or dynamic people so why not get in touch, so you can start enjoying your Mondays.
Shortlisted for “Best Agency Culture 2020”
Marketing Specialist – B2B Campaigns
Execute and deliver client projects for a top 30 digital agency with an enviable client list.
Do you have experience setting up, optimising and reporting on digital marketing campaigns particularly LinkedIn and email campaigns? Do you relish writing marketing campaign copy, building email programs and landing page optimisation? We're seeking a proactive Marketing Specialist to manage client's paid media campaigns, client services and reporting.
You'll be responsible for producing reporting for clients, so a good command of data and an ability to interpret statistics is important. The role includes project managing the design, creation and production of digital content assets and creating email promotions. Reporting to an experienced Marketing Services Director, you'll be able to demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and skills in excel, data analysis and statistics.
To apply, send us a link to your LinkedIn profile and pop over your CV through the button below. We'd also like you to list all the campaign platforms that you've used in the last 6 months in the comments box.
Digital Marketing Manager – B2B
We’re looking for a B2B digital marketing manager to work with a range of our clients on their digital marketing campaigns. As a manager level professional with broad B2B marketing knowledge, you will have a well formed strategic and execution focused skillset. You will be someone who can both plan an effective, targeted campaign, but also build and execute activities for different channels. And you'll be excited about doing this for a number of different Velo clients giving you variety and a guarantee that no day will ever be the same.
You will know your way around ad platforms (particularly LinkedIn), understand the principles of SEO, have an appreciation for account-based marketing, and be comfortable with inbound marketing and automation activity. You’ll be ready to dive in and get your hands dirty working with directly with activation tools as well as our wider team but shape the work with your own knowledge and expertise. You'll love writing marketing copy for your emails, LinkedIn campaigns, landing pages and more but more than anything else you will take pride at working as an extension of our client's teams.
You will be naturally analytical and always hungry to uncover new tools, new tactics and new methods so that you can accelerate the performance of B2B marketing programmes and campaigns. You will be driven - both as a person and to make an impact so you can raise the bar and deliver the best results for our clients.
- Day-to-day planning, execution and management of marketing tactics across a wide range of clients, encompassing brand awareness, demand generation, nurturing and partner marketing activities.
- Tactics will include a wide mix, including SEO, paid search, paid social (lots of LinkedIn advertising!), display advertising marketing automation programs, email marketing, content marketing, event marketing, social media management, conversion rate optimization, print advertising, third party advertising.
- Writing copy for social and search ads, print ads, landing pages, banners, emails etc.
- Utilising reporting and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Data Studio etc. to assess, manage and improve marketing performance.
- Day-to-day project management; creating briefs, timelines, scheduling work, managing billing and
- Direct management of clients to ensure effective roll out of marketing activities.
- Work closely with creative studio including design, development and video teams to produce assets for marketing activations.
- Previous experience in B2B marketing essential – either client side as Marketing Exec/Specialist/Manager or agency side.
- Strong tactical arsenal – have experience working with a wide mix of tactics. Experience running ABM programmes/campaigns highly desirable.
- At ease with marketing tools and technologies – Google Analytics, Adwords and LinkedIn ad platform knowledge essential, experience of working with other ad platforms and marketing automation tools desirable.
- Previous experience planning and coordinating the design and development of marketing content and advertising assets.
You'll have at least 2 year of marketing / campaign experience either in an agency or in-house within a small marketing team. You’ll have experience of running marketing campaigns, but also managing the creative deliverables that complement these campaigns.
You'll be confident, personable and have an educated opinion about the right marketing approach to take combined with enough maturity to know when to bring in your agency colleagues. We are keen to get someone that is willing to get stuck in and help deliver the best service possible to our clients and grow our marketing offering within the business through great work, passion and drive.
To apply, send over your CV. We'd also like you to write the campaign experience you’ve had in the last 12 months, and the types of budgets you’ve been working with. You can add this detail to the comments box.
Financial Controller – Part-Time
Are you an experienced financial professional ready for a new challenge in a fast-moving B2B agency? With 25 people and a £1.6m turnover based in London Bridge, SE1, we’re looking for more firepower in our management team to guide our next phase of controlled growth? This is a new role with one full-time direct report within a dynamic and changing business with a good cash position, no third-party ownership, and no debt built through a history of conservative financial decisions. It is in good shape, ready for taking the next step.
CIMA or ACCA Qualified, this role will allow you to build on your existing experience of working for a similar size organisation, ideally a marketing agency but certainly an organisation providing professional services to large brands, you’ll have the autonomy to shape and direct all aspects of our operation. Starting as a part-time role and ideally growing to full-time as the business develops, this is a role for someone with ambition and experience looking for around two days per week.
To find out more, please provide your contact details and share your CV providing a short summary of your relevant experience in the comments box.
Motion Graphics Designer: Cinema 4D
Join a high-performing video team, and take the lead on creating stunning motion graphic videos for an award winning B2B agency with an enviable client list.
Do you know your way around Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D? Is your passport in date, and you’re keen to shoot corporate videos using DLSRs around Europe and the UK?
We're seeking a bright, enthusiastic and creative Motion Graphics Designer to create a fluid storytelling masterpiece. As a Motion Graphics Designer you will work with the wider studio team to produce storyboards, concepts, designs and videos giving you the chance to show off your creative flair. This won’t be your first rodeo, so we’re looking for someone with 2 years of experience ideally in an agency environment. You'll be comfortable workign with Cinema4D and have a track record of working with CAD files to create powerful B2B videos, and be able to demonstrate where you've made the complicated simple to understand.
With a generous training budget, we’ll support you to grow with varied projects, the leadership of a Creative Director and on projects for the like of Cisco, Tech Data, Halma and JLL.
To apply, send us links to your portfolio and pop over your CV through the button below. We'd also like you to list your recent project where you used Cinema 4D, with links, in the comments box.
Digital Marketing Planner – B2B
Are you a B2B digital planner ready for a new challenge in a fast-moving and award winning B2B agency? Are you ready to work with B2B brands including Cisco, Halma and McGraw Hill from an office seconds from London Bridge station?
We’re looking for a B2B digital planner to work with a range of our clients to plan, and optimise their digital marketing campaigns.
Client facing, with over 2 years of experience in a similar role with client side or agency side, this new role will involve working with clients directly to diagnose problems, form briefs, research solutions and plan out activity using primarily digital channels.
You’ll be results driven and analytical, with a real hunger to achieve results and develop the agency’s knowledge to advance our results and proposition. A confident presenter you will be excited to share your knowledge with your clients and your colleagues alike. You’ll respond to client briefs and form your own recommendations.
As a full-service agency, you’ll enjoy the benefit from our teams, but you won’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty optimising in-campaign activity, diagnosing improvements and recommending new routes when a pivot is appropriate.
A new role, perfect for someone ready to make a big difference in the next step of their career
To apply, send over your CV. We'd also like you to detail the campaign planning experience you’ve had in the last 12 months, the results you've achieved, and the types of budgets you’ve been working with. You can add this detail to the comments box.
Why should you come and work with us? Here are seven of the best reasons:
- We’re a leader in what we do; we create campaigns that work and results that deliver. That’s what you’ll be part of – making clients happy.
- We’re small enough that everyone’s voice is heard, but big enough that you’ll work on lots of different projects – all with lots of support and lots of training available too.
- We do everything in house, so while you’ll be a specialist you’ll get to learn from and experience the whole marketing and digital spectrum.
- We’ve got a varied and top-notch list of clients, so there’ll always be a dream account for you to work on.
- We’re growing steadily and we want you to grow with us, that’s why we focus on helping our team progress their own careers.
- We’re a team. It’s not just individuals who happen to work together, we actually all like each other.
- We’re based in central London, so whether it’s a craft ale or a kale juice you’re after, there’s a bar for that near us.
We want the best talent, so have put together one of the best benefits packages available:
- Lots of training opportunities
- Generous Holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- ‘Finish early’ Fridays
- Two fun yearly parties every year
- Travelcard loan and Ride-to-work scheme
- Eyecare and childcare vouchers
- The obligatory pension
We reward loyalty, honesty and hard work with excellent career prospects, clients you want to put on your CV and campaigns you will be proud of.
Please only apply if you share our values as we will look for evidence of them in the recruitment process.
At Velo our company culture is based on ‘doing the right thing’. We are a proactive team who value honesty and trustworthiness, and we recognise the contribution each of us makes to the business. Velo is a place where bright, conscientious and inquisitive people thrive and are appreciated. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you.